Our installers are the most accomplished, professional installers in the business, dedicated to the Home Hardware Building Centre standard of courtesy and professionalism. And that's why we can say your great new deck will go up flawlessly and to your complete satisfaction.
We handle the details
All Home Hardware Building Centre deck installations are performed to local building code* and basic installation includes:
• Digging and pouring footers and installing posts.
• Constructing deck frame, free-standing or attached to your home, with joists 16 in. (40.46 cm) on centre.
• Installing decking board perpendicular to flooring joist.
• Installing standard picket railings.
• Up-front pricing, which includes materials, delivery fees, clean-up and dumping fees.
• Upgrades available for items such as railing styles or increased deck heights at additional fees.
*When planning your deck, check deed restrictions, building codes and/or zoning laws for compliance. Also, check with local utility companies to ensure deck construction will not disturb piping or wiring.
And make it simple
• Purchase an in-home detail measurement (this fee will be credited toward your decking purchase).
• Your installer will arrange a convenient time for an on-site evaluation.
• Choose your materials.
• Have your installer schedule your installation.
• Clean up once the job is done.